Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Overview of this week.
Sunday, April 28, 2013 ; 21:36 | add comments(0) | permalink

Hiiiiiiiiiii.
I'm so full right now  (just finding a chance to use this .gif hehehe) 

Okay hmm overview uh. 
  • No school's on Monday. 
  • Tuesday until 12pm. & Jeannette scared me omg. She fainted halfway during class and the one sat near her chuatio omg. Colin went to buy hot milo for her, sherman bought mineral for her. Gosh. It's hectic.  
  • Wednesday until 3pm. Cbk crapped alot omfg. 
  • Thursday sucks cause there's fyp proj from 8am - 5pm and MsNeo only see us for like less than an hr.  
  • Friday sucks halfday hahaha because there's fyp proj from 8am - 12pm and ended at 2pm cause there's still 1hr of Digital Signal Processing(DSP) tutorial..  
Days just practically goes on like this 

Oh uh, what so I want to update huh. Hmm. 
  • Watched The Host, I don't like it. 
  • Read The Pact - Jodi Picoult, I skipped the middle part because I can't, just can't read it. Idk why. The story makes me heartbroken, sad, angry. Mixed feelings.
  • Finished reading Love so Life manga, its so cute omg loving it. 


Loving the twins so much. And also the babysitters and their guardian. ♡

The collage khelen made. Oh. We just wanted to see what's the diff with makeup and no makeup last night hahaha. 

Hmm, I guess there's not much diff yea? 

And I'm loving this fake eyelashes hahaahha.

HMMMM LEMME THINK. 
OHHH. THERE'S NO SCHOOL FOR 1 WEEK. HAHAHAHA. CAUSE IT'S ELEARNING WEEK FOR ECE. WOOTS. And wtf, poly 3rd yr, finally they give us 1 week elearning not going school.  

and this is my diary    

Kay bye.