Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Luffy-sama ♡
Tuesday, April 16, 2013 ; 23:24 | add comments(0) | permalink

First day of school tooooday.

Met up with Peikoon at bus stop then went to find Jiahui, Colin they all at blk 7. There's soooooooooo many yr 1 people there omgggg overcrowdingggggg. Peikoon went to collect her shirt and then we went to the lib to buy lecture notes, which only left 1.  So ordered 1 and went to class. Omg, boring lecture, I got no freaking idea what the lecturer is talking about 
So anyw the lecture is only 2hr, so endure it till the end and then went to NTUC to buy chicken.  and head back home.

OH. PEIKOON THAT SWEEEETIE OMG 
My Luffy-sama keychain   

Of course not to forget my darling Khelen bought this for me too, ahahaha

And I cut/DIY-ed my shirt yesterday hahahahaha

OH I WAS EATING HONEYSTARS AND YOU KNOW THERE'S ROCKET INSIDE RIGHT.

IT JUST DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A ROCKET NO MATTER HOW I LOOKED AT IT, IT LOOKS LIKE A PENIS lol. 

And I've finished reading the Fairytail manga. Its freaking awesome but I'm left with suspension. 

I really like this outfit of theirs!   


Last but not least, moi faceeee 

Me with Luffy-sama 

Bye! 

Labels: ,