|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Depressing work.
Okay, continue to post. Haha, because I'm just lazy. Okay.
Ermm.. Last week I've been working for 4 days. From Thursday to Sunday. Thursday and Friday was at Bishan Junction 8. From 10am to 7pm. Those sales one, at the atrium, with Young Hearts, Sorella and Piere Cardin. I want faint man, I reached there around 10am, see there no people so I'm like a bit worried you know, so I asked the security guard when the people around there will reach and she said 10.30am. And I was like, omfg, so late and Elaine told me 10am. 「(°ヘ°) Luckily there's this aunty that comes earlier than others and she accompany me.. And wth, who knows I will be alone tending Young Hearts and around 12pm another aunty finally came to help me out. HAIKS. Both days just, liddat lo. Hmm. Saturday and Sunday ah. At Orchard Point OG. Omfg, its so difficult to walk till there And so I was finding that OG building until I want faint.. And omfg, I didn't know that I need to put my phone and wallet with the security guard, and cannot bring in to work. & againnnnnn I'm alone until 12plus I think, and this aunty finally cameee. -phew- Having break alone at the building next to OG. The wanton mee niceeeee! Fried wanton damn crispy ahaha Lol the auntie that work tgt with me one talk so much, lol. I mean like she complain almost everything lol. But at least she talked, and she's quite okay la. HAHA. So 2 days just passed by liddat. And wooooo I feel so happy when work finally ended. MUAHAHA. Okay, so Wednesday night, idk what am I doing. I'm feeling paranoid, scared, insecure, useless. I was like thinking, I'm so scared of meeting new people, I don't do well in anything, I feel like I can't be successful, and then I'll think even far away, deeper, darker thoughts. I just feel so damn useless. Okay whatevaz. I'm done with this post. I'm not working so yepp. Probably next weeeek. Haiks. I hate workingggg. Brrr. |
|