|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Cycle? Formation of life?
Life. Birth. Death. Reincarnation. Karma.
Sometimes I don't get life. As in I don't understand life. I got no fucking idea how to express my thoughts. I've been thinking about this for most of my lonely day. I'm sorry if you don't get what I mean thou. Anyway.. Let's continue anyhow.. I always been thinking that why are we in this world? Why we're born in this world? Why are we even born out of this world? I mean, it's like.. You're born, you grow up, you live your life(depressing, abusive, boring, interesting, wild. etc), find a partner or live alone in this world either alone or with friends, grow old, and then died. Where do we go after we die? Heaven? Hell? What if there's neither? Loitering the world as ghost? Reincarnation? I got no fucking idea. I have watched many old Chinese movies in the past. (I'm from Singapore and am Chinese okie.) So like, when that guy is dead, he'll be crossing over this bridge but before crossing that bridge there will be this old woman which is known as Lady of Forgetfulness in Chinese mythology. She will be standing there offering those ghosts to drink a bowl of soup called Meng Po Soup which means waters of oblivion that induces instant and permanent amnesia, and all memory of other lives is lost. Having been purged of all previous sins and knowledge, the dead spirit is then sent to be reborn in a new earthly incarnation, and the cycle begins again. Occasionally people are able to avoid drinking the brew resulting in past life memories surfacing in children (this I've got no idea, but yea and I took it in wiki). So I was like thinking. When I'm dead, will I be loitering in this world haunting the streets or go to hell or whatever the pathway that lead me to maybe the bridge and drink that water of oblivion so I would forget everything in my current life? I will probably just loiter in the streets or stayed in my home and look after my children, grandchildren etc. LOL. Feels creepy and scary thou. HAHA. But then I would then start to think, if we were to die in the end, why are we even born in the starting? To experience life? Then I would start to think, if we are dead, what about our loved ones? Will they remember us or forget us? It's like when you cut a paper into pieces and then throw it inside the bin, it'll never be whole again. When I'm older, I wanna go abroad and find psychologist and find out what am I like in my past life. Singapore probably doesn’t have such psychologist, I think. I'm so curious how am I like in my past life! Gosh. I guess this sum up my thought. I THINK. I can't think right now. Lol. This sounds like babblish. It somehow feels incomplete, and idk how to add on.. Okay bye. :/ Labels: personal |
|