Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Chinese New Year!
Thursday, February 14, 2013 ; 00:12 | add comments(0) | permalink


Wootwoot.
I'm in holiday mood alrrrr!

Lemme talk about my Chinese New Yearrrr. O.O

Day 1 of CNY (110213):
Father's side relatives came my house to bainian!
Okay seriously nothing to say about this day. Lol. Only that I ate a lot of tidbits! LOL.
Stayed in my room whole day and watched finished 1 anime. No. 6!

Nezume and Shion should be tgt ): I'm so damn sad they're not tgt ):

Day 2 of CNY (120213):
Went to mother's side grandma's house!! ♡
-sighhhh- SHould've gone there on day one! It's more fun on that day! -SIGHBIGTIME-
Okay so my uncle drive us there and when we reached there, there's only few people.. :/
Cousins came after that, ate steamboat and camwhore-ed a bit. Hoho.

My crazy cousin!! 


My grandma! 


Day 3 of CNY (130213):
Okay, actually its yesterday la LOL. Stayed home all day to watch anime, again. Watched K. It's so awesome.

Shiro is so kawaii. Mikoto is hawt. Kuroh Yatogami is kawaii too.
Okay anyw the guys inside are mostly cute. LOL.

At around midnight, ehhh tohhh, watched Yes Or No!

OMG IT'S SO NICE. SO SAD. SO TOUCHING. SO AWESOME.
Slept at 5am after that!

TODAY:
Woke up at 10am, prepared and went to meet Khelen at Clementi Mall. Went to head KFC for brunch, went to the shoes shop aafter that and found that it's close. Tmr then open. Seriouslehhhh.
Head to Bugis after that! Went to Bugis+ to find my moustachey shirt in New Look but omggg no moreeeee T.T

But anyw, head to Bugis Street after that and shoppppp.
I'm finding for this spec with moustachey attached but can't find any ):

And then ehhh, bought 1 dress 17$! Navy blue coloured!
Hahaha I love navy blue! My stuffs now almost all navy blue hahaha ♡
Walked around somemore and head back home after that instead of going study hehe :p LAZY MAX. GOSH.

This is my blue dress! I know I'm fat, but whatthefuckevaz la. 

NOW WATCHING SWORD ART ONLINE CAUSE MY ONE PIECE WON'T LOAD. HAIS.

This is just so funny okay LOL. 

Last but not least, my faceeeee~~~


OKAY SAYONARA. :D

Labels: , , ,