Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Updated at last!
Thursday, January 31, 2013 ; 19:08 | add comments(0) | permalink

こんにちは! 

Yesterday was the last lesson of Jap, and I will surely miss けいこせんせい (Keiko sensei)! Haha! And of course my classmates too. They're all so fun and funny haha.

Head to library after school yesterday too. Kayyyyy, borrowed 7 books.
I seriously love Susanna Kearsley, Cathy Lamb and etcetc books.
But I had like borrowed 4 of Cathy Kelly's book and shall read what its about!
1 of Susanna Kearsley's Sophia's Secret. I'm finishing soon too! And I've read most of her books alr!
I'm still waiting for Cathy Lamb's new book(?) since I've read all of her books except for Henry's Sisters. I'm still finding that book in the library..
Ohhhh and 2 of Stef Penney's book. Got no idea what's that aboutttt but yeah, gonna read it, duhhhh.
I just love booooooks sooooooo damn fucking muchhh! 

Haiiiiiks. Today's the last day of January. 
There's OOPG miniproj interview on this coming Monday, OOPG theory test on the next day. Fucking hell. Cannot. Fucking. Fail. 
Thennnnn our exam start on the 18th Feb. 
Brrrrrrrrr. WHY LIDDATTTT. GOSH. 

Anywwwwww this khelen is sucha burdennnnnnn. HAIIIIIIIIS. 

OHHHH. I DYED MY HAIR. -ELATEDTOTHEMAX-
But ohmyyyyyy, gonna pay $100 to my motherrrrr. Hais. It's $164 in total anyw. 
Had the top of my hair dyed a darker shade of purple, my "tail" a lighter shade of purple. 
It's most obvious under the light. Hais.
BUT I STILL LOVE MY HAIRRRR. 
Next, I'm so gonna go find teal coloured hair extension!!!! 
TEAL IS SO DAMN PRETTY!

I shall go work during holiday and earn moneymoneymoney. HAIS DREADING IT ACTUALLY. BUT ITS MONEY FUCK. 

OKAYYY. BRRRR.

OH BEFORE I FORGET.
(luffy is my husband! ♡)
ルフィはわたしのおっとです!♡

さようなら!

Labels: