Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Short short short post.
Saturday, January 19, 2013 ; 23:04 | add comments(0) | permalink

Short update here. 
Lazy to update, so all gonna be shortshortshort and cutcutcut lolol. 

Went to Boon Lay market there eat yesterday! 
Spicy sotong, spicy eel fish, spicy prawn! Awesomeeee. The chilli is awesomeeee. Yummmmehhh





Finished reading this book and its so awesome!
It's funny in its own way and I'm so loving it.

If I'm not wrong, LOL, and I really forgot alr, I quote this in The Last Time I Was Me. I just agree it too much yea.

I'm reading this book currently.

Anyw, I just love Cathy Lamb's book. 
I thought it's real inspiring and I really love the stuffs she wrote too. 
It's funny, sad, loving, all of it. 


Watched The Exorcism Of Emily Rose yesterday night. 
It's somehow a lil bit scary, yeaaa. 

This scene is somehow a lil scary. LOL. You need to watch to know that this scene is scary. Hahaha. 


Ohyah, went to Beyond Beauty with Khelen for facial again, 2nd and probably the last time! HAHA. And I really like facial hahahahahaha. :p
After that, head to Taka for Ajisen Ramen!!! OMG loving ramen so muchhhhh. ♡
Khelen's 2nd bro came to find her at Ion, walked around and head back to BoonLay!
Omg, I didn't get my moustache tee, I probably need to get it at Bugis's New Look. -sigh-

and last but not least, my kawaii face, not. LOL. 

Labels: ,