|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Celebrating of Loy's Birthday and end of Common Tests!
So! 13th Dec marked the end of Common Tests! YAYYY.
I knew my MPI results the day before yesterday and I've passed! OHWELL, just pass, but yes, I got lucky! DCNT was shit, got no idea what I write, OOPG was hell, got no idea how to do. DIE. Anyw. Yesterday was the celebration of Loy's 18th and end of common tests!~ Met up with Khelen, Liting, Agatha(which is Atagha now), Nicole and Alyssa in JP. Bought wallet for him as present and a cake! Ata and Nic went to meet him at stadium first while the rest of us was waiting for Aly.. Head to stadium after that!!
Buffet at Nihon Mura!
![]() The buffet starts at 2.30pm but then we reached at at around 1.30pm? Or even earlier. Ohwell, the website's info is wrong, so yepp. Celebrate Loy's birthday while waiting for the buffet to start.
This is his creepy face! Lao tiko. :x
![]() ![]()
The wallet we bought him!
![]()
He then proceed to take all the candles by using his mouth! LOL.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|