Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Short post!
Thursday, December 6, 2012 ; 21:45 | add comments(0) | permalink

So came to update abit!

Yesterday's Jap class was not bad!! The teacher's a bit funny thou, I mean the way she said Jap even thou she's a Jap. :x Like, hmm, dk, just weird, funny and kind of cute too hahaha.
Oh, and I had a hard time finding the class. Wtf, it's like at a maze ._.
Didn't find a partner, but ohwell. :/ Anyw, classmates kind of funny thou. Especially the 2 sitting in front of me. LOL.
There's this small quiz after holidays, hopefully I know how to do :/

Soooo studying tmr. Hell. Common Tests next week, Monday MPI, Wednesday DCNT and Thursday OOPG. -faint-

Anyhow, just pass will do. >.<