Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Short post.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012 ; 20:57 | add comments(0) | permalink

Okay so, I just wanted to erm, update. Yep. 

Ohwell. There's problem with my phone memory card and it just omfg can't work. I just get so annoyed omg. Now I need to buy a new memory card without letting my father know cause he'll just nag and I don't need any nagging right now. 
Oh yeah, I tried formatting and it failed. Like wtf, liddat also will fail ._. 
And I can't get any songs inside my phone right now. Damn it all. I got no fucking idea what went wrong with my memory card man. Ugh fuck it. Just earned some damn money and buy a new one. Fuck.

Oh erm yep, I need something to motivate me omg. I wanna go running and all to get slim and all but I am just so damn fucking lazy and I am fucking pissed off at myself because of that. I wanna run but I'll walk eventually. I'm just that lousy. Shit la dey. I need something to motivates me! Now what should I do. Fuck. Can one actually run barefooted? Lol, 'cause I got no sports/running shoe, -.- Ohhh or maybe gym, to have muscles! Wooots. What should I do. Maybe I can just drag khelen go with me. -.- Or swimming, but idk how to swim. What the fuck mannnnnn. FUCK IT ALL. FUCKKKKKK. 

Last but not least, my face. >.<