|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Yuhua carnival!
Heading back secondary school for the carnival! I miss that place omg! So much memories!!
So, met up with Juan, Peiyi, Yijie and went inside. It's not what I've been expected, but whatever la. And omg, the canteen there, feels like they bought the whole ntuc in, lol. They're like selling oil, vegetables etc. -faint-
![]() ![]() ![]()
Did the henna thingy, and this is what I've got! The underside of my right hand!
Before:
![]()
After!:
![]() Walked about, saw Melinn(as usual, she try to beat my boobs. LOL), Weihan(his face too scary, don't dare to say hi to him.. And I got no idea how to break the ice between us, it's too awkward :/), Chongwei(But I never say hi to him:/)!!, Azrul(He shocked me so much omg, he slim down too damn much my jaw almost dropped to the ground! -faint-) and etcetcetc. Ohhh, MsCheong, she laugh so much today!! O.O AND OMG THAT OLD MAN CHAN KK DIDN'T COME SCHOOL TODAY. I'M SO SAD. DISAPPOINTED. SAD. SAD. SAD. LOL. I go back to visit him, in the end he didn't go to the carnival! Brrrr!! Stayed there for 1hr plus, and then seriously got nothing to do so we went to JP to watch Ah Boys To Men!! AWESOME SHOW. So funny omg. (Y) ![]() And then went to uncle's house to eat since it's my baby cousin's one month old! And yes, I got no idea how he look like because I rarely go to my uncle's house and lol, maybe wait till they came to our house and eat then I'll take a picture of them! (: Home after that! Sweeeeeet. And my on-the-top-messy-bun hair! Hiakhiakhiak. ![]()
Gonna go watch One Piece ep 572 and Fairy Tail ep 157 now!! :D
Goodbyeee!
|
|