|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Gloomy. ☹
Gloooooomy rainy day. And for like 1hr I'm also gloomy when I'm taking bus home. ☹
![]() Okay, updating time!! Erm, this is gonna be long/short/middle post. I GOT NO IDEA. LOL. OKAY. ERM. I GOT NO FUCKING IDEA HOW TO START THIS. OKAY. RANDOMLY THEN. HMM. So, erm, I was working on last Saturday, 10th Nov at Paragon Orchard Muji from 1pm - 10pm. Damn bored I tell you, -.- The staffs there so erm, idk how to describe, just not as fun as when I'm in Fox. I miss my Fox-ex-colleagues alr ☹ Was resting my ass off during Sunday! Sweeeeet. And oh whatsapping with Khelen!! ☺ I'm forever whataspping her only, even thou she keep MIA me. -sigh- Today! HMM where should I start.. From the start then, hmm. Bus-ed to school, meet up with Peikoon, Jeslin, Liting, Jiahui and head to class tgt! MPI lesson for 2hrs, like wtf, IT STILL MAKES NO BLOODY SENSE. FUCK YOU. Having break, eating with Jeslin at ToastBox. Saw this Lester Ong, he look so stern I don't dare to Hi him and he like don't recognise me ._. And oh, Wanqi they all joined us! Wanqi look so gloomy too, even it's not raining hahahaha :p OOPG for 3fuckinghrs. OH FUCK YOU. I don't fucking understand. This lecturer is damn strict, want us to explain to him after we've finish our program coding. Like wtf, can explain means know meh? I also can anyhow explain -.- In the end Peikoon and me sat in front of our lappy for 1 hr thinking of how to do it, then copy friend's codes then sit there some more stressing on how to explain to him. WALAU, this Peikoon. I hate it when she's stressed, making me stress too ._. That lecturer also cmi la, wtf. Say what if we answer wrong his one question = no marks. WTF MAN. At least I GOT FUCKING DO YO. ZERO ZERO LOR, FUCK YOU YO. DCNT for 1hr plus. I like this lecturer, always dismiss us early, plus he's kind and old-cute. HAHA. But erm keep talking in class with Liting. Ohwell I'm just gonna talk about that below. Soon yo. -.- Okay so here it goes. STOP ASSUMING YO. Ask before deciding anything okay. Not like everyone is rich like you okay. You want us to buy present for him when you're not even sharing with us and you're choosing something expensive(its expensive to me since I'm so damn fucking poor) and wanted us to share among ourselves? What that means yo. We're also not so close to him, buy so expensive stuff with so few people share? What the fuckery is this? You also never ask who's sharing and you just assume in the whatsapp grp that we'll just pay up. Wth? Plus why the hell must the present be more like $20 when the present we bought erhem are less then that? Please la horrr. And then what, I can't be poor ah? I'm like NO FUCKING MONEY ALL THE FUCKING MOTHER TIME so what? I complain expensive cannot? Please, we're NOT THAT close to him okay. And then still got the cake. Ohmy. What. All of our cliques' cakes are bought in school, so what makes him so special we gotta buy outside? I mean, what? School's cake cheap so no one complain expensive. PUH-LEAZE. If you wanna buy the damn cake outside the school, then go ahead. But confirm not gonna pay up for any of those stuffs. -.- Even some of the people are pissed off please. Not just me okay. Wtf. I seriously hate it when people assume. Its like what, 'oh he's my boyf and you all are friends so you guys gonna buy him a present and a cake ' wtf is this? Seriously? THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF SORTS OKAY -.- Whatever la, since I fuck care everything about you guys since so long ago. OHHH I LOVE THE FEELING WHEN NO FUCKS ARE GIVEN. ☺ Ohyea, gloomy period in the bus in this gloomy rainy day. I love rainy day, always. I love the smell of the rain. It feels refreshing of some sorts. Haha. But I'm gloomy today. I even got the urge to do that again, wtf. My right ankle's tingling as if it's waiting for something to happen. Badbad ankle. Okay I'm done! Sayonaraaa!! ☺ |
|