|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Updating at last!
It’s sad when people you know become people you knew & how you used to be able to talk to them, and now you can barely look at them.Okay so. I guess I'll just update whatever that I didn't forget. LOL. Hmmm. 22nd Oct, Monday: Roy's birthday! ☺☺☺ 23rd Oct, Tuesday: Danial's birthday!! ☺☺☺ Had class at 10am, so met up with Liting, Khelen, Jiahui, Jeslin, Wanqi, Wanqi's friend and Peikoon for Macdonald breakfast! ☺ Dismissed at 12pm, head to JP's library to borrow books and home-d after that! 24th Oct, Wednesday: Had IL from 10am to 12am, drawing houses and etc. LOL.
This is "my house". Hahahaha Likka seriouslyyyy LOL.
![]() Meet up with Khelen and took bus tgt. Reached home and was pestering Roy to take pic of his wearing of formal on twitter but he diedie also don't want ☹ And then Jerome joined in our convo. Omg, hilarious shit (Y) At night, I'm complaining to Peiyi and Yijie on whatsapp grp being a fatass me. LOL. Had a 3/4 months pregnant lady belly ☹ 25th Oct, Thursday: Had only 4hrs of lesson, and starts at 1pm! Reached school kinda early so wait for Peikoon to finish eating with her boyf. Went to meet up with Jeslin then head to class tgt. Got no fucking idea what this lecturer is talking about. Basically I know nothing about MPI. ._. Went for DCNT lesson after that, and erm its okay I guess, I just didn't listen to what the lecturer is teaching and Peikoon and Jeslin was playing!! LOL! Had 2 hr lab but our lecturer just go thru some stuffs and dismissed us after half an hr! Sweeeet! Head home after that and OnePiece-ing all the way!
Cheesy Shrooms pasta!
![]()
Hawaiian Pizza!
![]()
Went to Best Denki to buy my earpiece after that! Bought back the same earpiece I had before!
![]() Head to Popular but can't find the books I'm finding so went separate ways with them! I head back to JP's Popular to find and ohhhhh, I've found it! Sweeeeet!
These 2 series is the best! Love it so much!! :D
![]() Head home after that and use lappy from just now! And omg I think I spend around $70 today. Omg. -faint-
"Short" hair me. It just looks weird O.O
![]() Ohyah, saw Joel in the bus during Thursday. I thought I saw the wrong person but idk. Millions things just flash thru my memories and omg, ☹ I feel like I've disappoint him and hurt him and omg I feel so moody. last semester I also got saw him, during the study break but I just couldn't believe my eyes. It feels so weird. And okay, so. I got no idea if he saw me or not, but even if he saw me, I don't think he'll recognise me? ☹ Omg I just can't.
And yes this picture depicts a lot.
![]() Okay bye. |
|