Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Gardens By The Bay!
Thursday, October 11, 2012 ; 22:15 | add comments(0) | permalink

Went to Gardens by the Bay yesterday for FULL TOUR!
But before that went to meet Khelen at Clementi Mall, ate brunch there with her and head to Cityhall to help her brother to reserve laptop which cost like $200plus going $3000. -faint-
Went to Clarke Quay after that to get K's pay, omg, the staffs there made some mistakes so we delayed and also was late meeting Liting and Nicole. Oh, and K's pay was like $228.75!! CHINGCHINGCHINGGGGGGG(money's sound!!)!! HAHA. Omg. So damn fucking get tempted by that money that I feel like working under that TCC company alr! Even thou I hadn't heard this company before. O.O I think I will man, just need somebody to accompany me go for 1day training T.T
Met Liting at Dhoby Ghaut and Nicole at Bayfront and head to Gardens By The Bay! LOL, K damn funny, keep saying that she scared that both Liting and Nic will be angry 'cause we're soooooo damn late! HAHA :p

All these pictures are in random order because there's too much and I'll get confuse whether I've upload it or not. Taken from Khelen's, Liting's & Nic's fb. I don't have camera, so I used Liting's another camera to take pictures of it, so part of the pictures I've taken is in Liting's fb. Yep.

Pictures! 




At Flower Dome! 


























































At Cloud Forest! 




































Outside(this is what I've been waiting for!!): 





























And yes, I really love the night view, it's sooooo damn pretty!
Enjoy this day! Awesome!