Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝One Piece appreciation post. ♡
Saturday, October 6, 2012 ; 19:02 | add comments(0) | permalink

Now I'm all about anime alr. O.O ♡
I'm gonna talk about One Piece! Woooots!
So, now I'm watching ep 236 alr, and still going on! Can't stoppp. Omg. ♡

Okay, about the characters that I like and etc. Hmm.
Monkey D. Luffy♡♡♡: Captain! I love this guy the max. Love at first sight ya know. Hahaha. Loyal, optimistic, and so much more good point that I can't just describe. Ohyah, he is the rubber mannn, he ate the Paramecia-type Gum-Gum Fruit! HAHA. Elastic baby yo! Loves to eat meat! Loves to laugh! I love hearing his laughter, it's so yummehhh! Woooots!! :D  His dream is to become the pirate king! (Y)

Roronoa Zoro: He's the swordsman and the second guy to join the strawhats crew! He loves to sleep! He's so damn good with his sword. Damn strong. And ohhh, even without any swords he's still very powerful! Like Luffy, he's not very good with direction. Hahaha. It's so funny really. His dream is to become the first pro swordsman and to fulfil his yrs ago bestfriend's dream!

Nami: She's a pro navigator and the third to join! She loves money, loyal, but also very cowardly. Her dream is to travel the world and to draw the worldmap!

Usopp: He's a sniper and the forth to join! He loves to lie, a talented inventor, skilled painter and sculptor! He's the long nose guy. LOL. I don't really like him. Maybe because I'm still at the front part of the episodes? Idk, I just don't like him. He's a coward, I mean, not to insult, but I just state it. :/

Sanji: He's the cooker and the fifth to join! He has a strong sense of chivalry, because of which, he will never harm a woman even if he dies. He always had a cigarette in his mouth & his kicks is damn (Y). His dream is to find All Blue.

Tony Tony Chopper: He's the doctor and the sixth to join! He is a blue-nosed reindeer who gained human properties by eating the Zoan-type Human-Human Fruit.

Nico Robin: She's a archaeologist and the seventh to join! She loves to read history and her dream is to find out about all the lost history. Robin ate the Paramecia-type Flower-Flower Fruit which allows her to create temporary copies of parts of her body on surfaces near her. However, if her replicated parts are hurt, she feels the pain on her actual body.

Cutty Flam A.K.A Franky: He's a shipwright, the eighth to join! His body is made up of scrap of metals, so he's a cyborg! Damn cooool. And if there's cola, ka-boooom, he become superrrrrrr cyborg human! Woooots! His dream is to build a ship, become its shipwright and sail it to the end of the world!

Brook: He's a musician and the ninth and last to join (I think, I read according to wiki, hehe)! He's a skeletooooonnnn man, and full of humour! Haha! He always say some super cold/lame jokes and nobody laugh except for Luffy and himself, and of course me! HAHA.

Portgaz D. Ace: He's Luffy's brother and is in the Whitebeard crew! I also love him very much omg. He ate the Logia-type Flame-Flame Fruit, Ace is capable of manipulating, creating and transforming into fire.

Shanks: Known as Red-haired Shanks. Luffy treat him as a good-pirate role model. He lose an arm while saving a 7 yr old Luffy. He also gave his hat to Luffy in which Luffy is wearing right now.

Okay, this is all I know about right now. Ohwell. some I'm just too lazy to write it down. Heh. :p
Anyway, I just love Luffy so much that my heart can explode out of my chest. ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ohyah, I just found out about this website: myanimelist.net.
So I've made one: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/fucklifeup.
Yep, this can record down which anime or manga you watched, plan to watch or whatever.
Anyway I've also got a book to record down stuffs. HAHA. :p

All this pictures are either taken from facebook, or I've printscreened or taken pictures when watching, so the quality is bad. Yep. 










































Labels: ,