|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Untitled.
Hi. (;
Shouldn't have work under her mom, should've find other job, but the salary was high that's why I wanna work! I even counted the money I will earn if I worked from 14th - 29 Sept! It's like 1000plus dollars man! WTFFFF. Then I worked for 3 days only meaning there's only 200plus dollars! WTF RIGHT! $800 GONE LIDDAT. NAHBU! !@#$%^&*()!
So now I'm jobless! T.T And I'm spending my days watching FairyTail anime! Gonna finish watching soon, just left 20plus more episode! And yep, Fairytail haven't finish loading every episode so when I'm finishing this anime I think I'm gonna continue watching OnePiece or maybe start watching Naruto or maybe watch Bleach. Hmm. Below are the pictures of Fairytaillll!! ♥.♥ I printscreened.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Ohyah, I-forgot-which-day, I went to Clementi there to meet up with Liting and Khelen! Met up to eat Mac and to buy Lao Ban Soya Beancurd! ♥ Yummehhh! So silkyyy~~ Woots. ![]() And last but not least, my big face. Heh. Smiling while showing teeth is awkward. Okay. Lol. But I still like this pic. Hoho. :D ![]() Labels: Fairytail |
|