Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Sidenote.
Thursday, September 6, 2012 ; 03:02 | add comments(0) | permalink

Now I'm just gonna watch Art of the Devil!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I'M GONNA SCARE THE FUCK OUT OF MYSELF HAHAHA

Found the first one but with no subtitle and ahlong ge said it's quite boring so I'm gonna watch the 2nd and 3rd one! Wooo.
IT'S EXHILARATING I'M GOING CRAZY.

CONFIRM GONNA SCARE THE FUCK OUT OF MYSELF ALR.
OKAY BYEEE, GONNA START WATCHING NOW.
NOT GONNA SLEEP TONIGHT 'CAUSE I HAD ENOUGH OF SLEEP ALR! WOO.

-
I'VE WATCHED ART OF THE DEVIL, AND ITS NOT SCARY AT ALL.
Ohwell, it's mostly tortures and stuffs, few ghosts, but not that scary as compared to Coming Soon that Thai movie so I'm quite disappointed. But whateverrrr.