|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Bits & Pieces.
Okay I'm done posting with the photos, so now it's all worrrddddsssss and some pictures~~
It's all bits and pieces 'cause my serious short term memorys are really serious. Yep. Many stuffs happens this few days I think. Hmm. The stuffs between A & C, which I don't intend to care anymore. I'll just listen, and say no more. It's too complicated and irritating. So, fuck you guys. Yep. Lol. Wednesday was the last Photography class. Awww. I'll miss that class even thou I'm not even familiar with them. HAHAHA. But, omg, so sad. Mr Yeo was kind of cool too. HAHA. Cute even puh-leazeeee. HAHAHA. :D Khelen that zhaborrr. HEHE. I LUB HER OKIE. <3 &&&&&& Most of alllllllll, I miss Peiyiiiii and Yijieeeee. I miss my pretty girlf~~~~ Need to meet up sooooon man, but sooooo busy. Omg. Hais ): I'm reading Julia's Chocolates now. ![]()
This truly is a nice book. Like, really nice. And funny. HAHA. <3
I've also re-read Staked, and so on by J.F. Lewis. HAHA. It's an awesome book. :D
I've also bought a bag from Khelen's blogshop.
![]()
It's so old school and pretty! Omg, I love it sooooo much! :D <3 <3
I'm recently addicted to manga and anime. <3 :D
Now I'm reading this Gakuen Babysitters at mangahere. The babies soooooo kawaiiiiii nehhhh. I'm lovin' them! <3
Here are some of the pictures from the online manga! Hehehe <3
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
Okayyyy that's it I guess! HAHA. Okayyyy goodbyeee!! :D
|
|