Profile.



Tiffany.
3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉
Snapchat: fucklifeup

❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs.

Home • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram

(Blogged since Sept 2006)

Archive.




❝Pissed!
Monday, June 25, 2012 ; 22:45 | add comments(0) | permalink


First day of school today!
Ahhh. Woke up early in the morning. TIRED. Since I've got only 2-3hrs of sleep.
So, blahblahblah.

I'M REALLY PISSED OKAY.
So, after our maths lesson, we decide to go to our next lesson, which was after the 1 hr break, so we stayed inside the class for that 1 hr break and that I was watching Inuyasha anime. I didn't know when the teacher came in but he saw that I'm watching this anime. He went to put down his bloody fucking things and came towards me and say "are you attending this lesson or what, if not you can go home" Omfg, he haven't even start lesson yet and after he told me that, he went to the front and talk JOKES with the guys in front. WTF. JOKES MAN. I'M SO FUCKING PISSED. Knn. He didn't even know how to teach students, and that he's like talking to the fucking walls. Nabei. He is so kiampa! KNN.

Okay can. I'm still pissed but seriously, I should really end my rant here. Zzz.
He's that fucking potato. LOOKS LIKE POTATO. Fuck! UGH. :@ -'-

Okay can. Bye.
I'm so sleepy, but I wanna watch Inuyasha! Soooo nice!
Okay. Lol. Bye.