|
Profile.
![]() Tiffany. 3rd May. +65. Pessimist. ♉ Snapchat: fucklifeup
❣: Luffy. Read. Manga. Anime. Horror films. Jap food. Travel. Photography. Tattoos. Pugs. (Blogged since Sept 2006) Archive.
![]() ![]() ![]() |
❝Day out with cousin.
Camwhore (pictures below!) before leaving my house to meet up with cousin so as to accompany her to Somerset and Jcube! :D
Actually was meeting at 12.45pm, but she overslept, and so improvise. Lol.
Head over to Somerset to meet her, and saw Celine and Zhengtuan on the train. They say I haven't grow a bit, which in fact, I seriously didn't grow one bit. Ah. ):
So, shopped around, there's really nothing to buy, and that I've been hunting for dress recently. I don't even know why. :/
Went to H&M, oh, I kind of like the tops there. Heh.
Head to Jcube after that.
Went to eat KFC, then stay on top to watch the people skating around the ice rink. Ooooh, so interesting.
Leg's itching to play HAHA. It's so addictive seeing them skate, but help me, idk how to skate. HAHA.
Soooo, I think we watched them skate for around 30mins or more? (it's that interesting!) and walked around once more.
Head home after that! Ahh, tiring day.
I'm reading Jodi Picoult's My Sister's Keeper.
There's so many medical terms that I'm skipping most of the stuff, and it's so confusing because I downloaded online and its in pdf file and that IT IS SO CONFUSING.
Okayyyy, byeeee then (:
![]() ![]() |
|